Thursday 10 May 2018

More predicting for your amusement

Yes, I only got 5/10 on Tuesday. I KNOW. My hope rather than genuine belief in Croatia and Switzerland was foolish, I admit.

So tonight I will ignore my wishes, and therefore confidently predict these qualifiers, in no particular order:

Australia
Hungary
Moldova
Sweden
Netherlands
Poland
Norway
Ukraine
Denmark
Malta

I know Australia have had some terrible rehearsals, but remember Blanche last year? And even if Jessica is average, she will probably still be better than eight others.

I was tempted to put Russia in there instead of Malta, because Russia. But normality has been suspended I think.

But I do hope I'm wrong about Malta - and Australia, Norway and Denmark. And Georgia. And Latvia.

And Slovenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment