Tuesday 1 May 2018

Day 3 of first rehearsals - Netherlands and Australia

Australia

Australia is in my top 5 for this year, so my expectations were high. Jessica performed it well, with good presence, in a short glittery asymmetric purple dress with gold details and a tail on the side. This will do well, but I'm not as impressed as I would have liked to be, not sure why.




After the second and third run, I have figured out what is missing in this for me. I don't like her dancing. It's a bit too messy. Some adjustments there would help, if you ask me!

Netherlands

So far we've just gotten a glimpse of the run through, without sound. But we have this pattern, in gold and black, going on, on Waylon's jacket:



He and his band are standing on platforms, with constantly blinking yellow lights. Two dancers are with them on the side, they're going crazy, with almost robotic movements.

However, robots don't have six-packs like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment